The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

***IMPORTANT Notice***

Go down 
+5
Nytemare
Hurricane_
James
Kikiani Chiisaki
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Will you miss me?
No
***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Not at all
***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who are you?
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes I love you!
***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
No I have always hated you.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:40 pm

love you too alex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Allyxandria

Allyxandria

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 am

hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:58 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Go back to the doctor on Monday to see how everything is healing.
Back to top Go down
Allyxandria

Allyxandria

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:52 pm

sweetness
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Some stitches came out today but I go back next week.

My hand is still swollen/hurts/tight. I'm gonna have to go for therapy which I hate lol. I'm also not allowed to go back to dance for a few weeks, or do gym. So I'm stuck immobile and bored, and I'm going to lose my mind. And I won't be able to write before school starts, so yay -__- Anyway I don't know when I will be back fully. I may try and make replies, but it's a slow and long process. I'm sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
ÐܧЌ
Admin
ÐܧЌ

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:29 pm

No worries, take your time! Reply when you feel like you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Thanks Dusk I love you
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:35 pm

I have the doctor Monday for another follow-up. All my stitches will come out! Smile But my hand is still messed up. I am also starting physical therapy after the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Got stitches all out today. Started physical therapy and it hurts. Too much pain to type, sorry. Have therapy again on Wednesday and Thursday. On pain meds. Sorry guys the pain is too much right now.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Take your time healing, it's best not to be rushing it. We can wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes, please take your time Shads. Well survive waiting however long you need to rest. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 pm

<333 Smile Oh I love my boys *hugs the both of you*

Prob won't be o and posting tomorrow and thursday. I have therapy and it's gonna hurt again. Last time I was like in tears, *sighs*
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:20 pm

*rare hug* Hope it don't hurt as bad this time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm

I do too Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm doing better than the doctor thought was possible. The stem cells are taking, which is good. It's still hard to move, which will take another 6 weeks. More stitches were pulled out today and I bled badly. School is hard, but typing is easier. Now I have to wrap it more too in gauze and bandages. I can go back to dance but can only move my feet nothing from that up Sad

Sorry just got home and have no homework done yet. Will reply tom. or next day. Tom I have school, yearbook, tutoring, dance helping, my own classes, and homework. So yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Sorry guys been so busy with classes, dance, and hand. Therapy has been going okay. Now I'm wearing a smaller ace bandage so that's good. I have a performance for dance on Sunday so this weekend I'm booked. Sorry for lack of absence, but I'm finally healing. I had to pull out stitches out of my arm last night, but other than that everything else is healing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:14 pm

*Also had my computer crash due to multiple viruses Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm getting better slowly. Monday I got stitches pulled out once again: they were stuck under my skin and needed to be cut out and I had no medication-it hurt. The hand is okay(ish) and hurts with pressure. I still can't write, dance fully, do gym, and keep it wrapped up.

School work has been a pain with all honors classes too. How has everyone else been?
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Doing ok. Glad you're getting better!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:01 am

Thank James. Glad to hear about you too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_

Hurricane_

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:18 am

Busy and missing you tons! Like always(;
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:30 pm

I miss you and everyone else too! I hope I don't lose power from the approaching Hurricane LOL. I can't spend another Halloween in the dark, it will be twice in a row.

Anyone else facing the hurricane, I hope you stay safe!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm

So umm I got hurt really bad today in gym of course on my hand. We were playing hockey and for participation today I went all out and was into the game. As I went for the puck, my (bad) hand was smashed. Almost instantly, it doubled in size and turned red. I'm off to go rush to my doctor (two hours away) because I couldn't write after and it's still swollen despite the ice. So excuse my absence while I attempt to heal (and I have a major show Wednesday).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***IMPORTANT Notice***   ***IMPORTANT Notice*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

***IMPORTANT Notice***
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next