The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

*IMPORTANT, MUST READ* 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

*IMPORTANT, MUST READ*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

*IMPORTANT, MUST READ* Empty
PostSubject: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

So, guys I am so very sorry to Say, but im quiting.
Ive had so many wonderful memories with all of you, but ever since we flocked to this site from TTS, Ive felt ever more distant from all of the orignal members, as well as the new ones. Im sad to say goodbye, but Here it I am, saying it.
If I ever choose to come back, ill be roleplaying Moon again since Meeko is gone. But until that happens, Shadow now owns Moon.

Thanks or all the memories, & goodbye,
Members of the rain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 pm

The Rain Pack is a family and will always welcome you back if you change your mind.
Gosh I'm so upset. I'm thinking of the times we roleplayed together. When Shadow first meet Meeko then Moon. Wow it seems so long ago Sad I miss those days so much too.
I will really really really miss you, and your characters.
I will try to act like Moon and keep her alive in your memory. But you will always be her creator, feel free to come back and claim her anytime you want.
But never be afraid to come back because I and the whole pack care about you and will always be here for you. I don't know how to express my sadness to your departure so I will leave you with a quote:
"Goodbye may seem forever, Farewell is like the end, But in my heart's a memory, And there you'll always be."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Admin
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 pm

I'll miss ya, Sam! We've had a lot of our own good memories together! I miss a lot of our original memories, and a lot of them have distanced away since the move. I'll miss ya, but we'll always be here for ya if ya need! I wish you luck in your future, an any endeavors you may face!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 am

You know what guys ; just think of it as a break

I dont think I could completely quit. You guys are my secons family. & Id miss you way too much. Ill be here, but I wontbe replying. Just P me or something if you want to talk. Shadster, Moon is still yours until I completely come back. (:
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 am

Yes! I'll still miss Meeko too though, despite the conflct between him and Azriel.....his character reminds me of my brother...........
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:14 pm

I removed him for the sake of Azriel & Dusk.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Oh........you didn't have to do that Sam. Neutral Meeko was here long before Azriel.....
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:19 am

Its alright. Dusk deserved someone better than Meeko anyways.
^^
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:09 pm

I liked Meeko..... ah well. So long as you don't leave. I feel like there aren't a lot of guys around my age on here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Allyxandria

Allyxandria

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:55 pm

For the record.. I am glad Meeko and Alex had their time together. I wouldn't erase how it felt from my memories. Even if given the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *IMPORTANT, MUST READ*   *IMPORTANT, MUST READ* Empty

Back to top Go down

*IMPORTANT, MUST READ*
Page 1 of 1