The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A request - please read 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

A request - please read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Admin
Midnight

A request - please read Empty
PostSubject: A request - please read   A request - please read EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

**Since it is a site affiliated with this one, in the rules it states I am allowed to talk about it.

I was wondering if you guys could take a look at my site, perhaps join, and tell me what you think? It isn't too active, and is fairly new (though the original one was created right along side TRP ♥). Since it is so close to TRP in it's histories, I want it's future history to also be intertwined. :3

It has a similar layout as TRP, and I may be adding some "main topics" to it like here for those who don't like to make new topics and such.

Maybe in time, TRP and TSP can do a site wide plot that involves both of them! (:
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: A request - please read   A request - please read EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 am

Love that idea! Oh, and I replied. ^^
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Admin
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A request - please read   A request - please read EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Me tooooo ~
I was sitting here, and I am like, "TSP and TRP used to be so intertwined... so why can't they be now, too?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: A request - please read   A request - please read EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 pm

I think it would be cool if they worked together to run off a threat, then again I might fall to temptation and make one of my wolves evil, which would then in turn end up with him or her dead....hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Admin
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A request - please read   A request - please read EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Characters die all the time d:
There's nothing wrong with a character dying :/

Anyways, yeah, it would be cool, but the thing is they are a bit of a ways away (tsp being in the north, tsp being in the south). But maybe they have a border at TSP's lower part, and TRP's higher part.

Hmm, anyways, I think it would be awesome if like in the summer, since TSP is more accustomed to the warmth, they have to help TSP because of a natural disaster. Then the same happens, but the other way around with trp has a bad winter and tsp comes to help.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: A request - please read   A request - please read EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Of me like! And I do need to get rid of some characters....shouldn't have gotten rid of James. :/ but he was getting old. Just makes me sad he never got the chance to have a mate....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request - please read   A request - please read Empty

Back to top Go down

A request - please read
Page 1 of 1