The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret? 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirum

Mirum

Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret?   Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:08 pm

I may be the happiest person alive right now. You know me better as Sora, the crazy goat lady, and I now have two more little goats to add to my insanity. My goat, Chiva, gave birth to them less than an hour ago, twins. One came out the wrong way, but it completely fine and healthy. I'm not sure of the genders yet, but I've learned it is best not to molest them too much. Anyway, I thought I'd share this with you, from the barn, covered in goat placenta and spit.
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret?   Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:22 am

Aww! How kawaii!(excluding placenta and spit) is she a pgmy goat?
Have you named them yet?
Tell me what their genders are when you find out!
Back to top Go down
Mirum

Mirum

PostSubject: Re: Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret?   Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Hehe. And no, the mother is a boer/nubian cross and I'm not sure of the father. A friend and I have thought about Nyx and Kyamite, Kyamite for the male since his mother is obsessed with beans. But yes, a male and female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret?   Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I Share A Not So Secret Secret?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Explore Out of Character (OOC) :: Talk and Chat-
Jump to: