The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What Poem Suits Your Wolf? 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

What Poem Suits Your Wolf?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James

James

What Poem Suits Your Wolf? Empty
PostSubject: What Poem Suits Your Wolf?   What Poem Suits Your Wolf? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Ares
My anger bleeds my innocence away Until all I am left with is the silence like after a question In my mind I carry the suggestion That I might be better off laughing my anger away But I feel better being angry and seeing My anger like the blood red flag it seems to be Seemingly I wave it around trying to attract the bull and take it by the horns Like my life since I was born! Anger is a symptom of my frustration and sadness A symptom of my friendless madness A cross I bear A sword I use to strike and to parry Those who would leave me at deaths door Yes and that goes for friends and loved ones Who know how to hurt me the most And raise a toast to my despair Push my buttons and then stare back at me Waiting for an answer One day my anger is all I will have left Anger at constant disappointment at still having life and air to breathe But still having nothing in which to believe in but The anger to prove everyone wrong An obstinate man who says I will and I can Prove the buggars wrong and stay strong no matter what they say my warrior spirit will carry me on and my anger will burn in me until I fear no pain then I will be a light shining bright and I will fear no one!

Daniel Hooks

Will post more for my other wolves later!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What Poem Suits Your Wolf?   What Poem Suits Your Wolf? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Azriel
© Kenneth L. Frias You say you’re afraid of being alone You can’t do a thing on your own You don’t know where to get the courage to overcome those fears that bother you

I sensed that you needed somebody And now I’m here to fill that somebody Never to leave you alone So you can stand on your own

Remember what I’ve told you, that fear is only in the mind? I believe that you can make it, just like me…

Because, for once, I’m also afraid And I don’t know where to get the strength to overcome my weakness

Now, I am brave enough to stand beside you Yes, I am brave enough…

Maybe you’ll ask, “Why are you brave enough?” My answer is simple and true: “I’m brave enough because of You”

Mia
To her heart there was no key, Captured by nothing, nothing at all I wonder even by me.

In her veins ran the ultimate symbol Of triumph over time, Her beauty was a picture Of the perfect design.

Her eyes held the ghost of ancestors That roamed before, Strength, courage and grace She was to the core.

High upon a mountain She now stands so regally, A wisp of wind, she fades away But not from my memory.

-unkown
Back to top Go down
ÐܧЌ
Admin
ÐܧЌ

PostSubject: Re: What Poem Suits Your Wolf?   What Poem Suits Your Wolf? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 pm

I love these! I should probably do something like this for my characters. I've been neglecting them :'(
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What Poem Suits Your Wolf?   What Poem Suits Your Wolf? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank ye! ^^ And you have not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Poem Suits Your Wolf?   What Poem Suits Your Wolf? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Poem Suits Your Wolf?
Page 1 of 1