The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

About my disappearing act... 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

About my disappearing act...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

About my disappearing act... Empty
PostSubject: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Okaaaaaay... for the people I roleplay with, you may of noticed I haven't on at all lately. School started a couple months ago, and with the arrival of a new goat (XDXDXD) I haven't had time to get on. The amount of homework I get drains my creativity completely, so it is hard to spew out good posts for you guys. So I am not abandoning anything, I just... can;t get on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 am

Good to know you are still around. We have missed you, but we all understand and can relate. Life is always busier in the schoolyear for everyone. I know what you mean about the homework, honors and college prep classes are tearing me apart! BTW I've always wanted a goat since I was little. You are lucky!
Just get your life on track but the pack will always be here for you when you need it Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 am

Ermagerd goat! Haha Konnichi‘wa Sora! Heehee don‘t worry about it c: TAKE LE GOAT AND LIVE. LIVE LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE LIVED BEFORE. AND MAKE SURE THE GOAT LIVES TOO. NOW RUN! BE FREE! I AM THE MELON LORD! HAIL TO MY MELONY POWERS. BUT COME BACKTO LE PACK. KIMIKO WOULD BE LONELY WITHOUT SORA.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Seeing as I have only two days of school this week, I should get in a couple of replies! But not tonight, probably on Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe even sooner! On goat related topics, she isn't very trusting, but is a lot smarter than the other one, and eats out of my hand. School is still the main reason for my being gone, but caring for a pregnant goat (twins!) is a ton of work as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:23 pm

That's nice abut your goat! Hopefully everything will go well with her!
You're lucky you only have two days, I have three! I will try to make an appearance more often, as no school or dance, but am also working on NaNoWriMo.
Hope all is well with everyone else and Hurricane Sandy has not caused anyone damage or harm! It was a brutal one!
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Aww x) She should warm up tho! What Shadow said. But Thanksgiving for me was about two weeks ago, so maybe less for mee. Oh yeah! I hope none of you were caught in Hurricane Sandy :/
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:36 pm

I. am terrible. I am so so so soorry! School has been overwhelming, I've been walking dogs for half a day and come home to pooped to give anybody a good post! Christmas break is coming up... in.. six days! I am hopefully going to be on then, even if just for a little while.

On other things, my church put something together for the people affected by the hurricane. So far, we have $800. And I love the new layout thingy. This light blue is wonderful. And the top picture thingy, is adorable.

Again, I'm really really sorry. Maybe I'll get a post in tonight, maybe not. But I stopped by to say hello and to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Sora! -glomp- Kimi misses yew! Heehee don‘t worry c: Post when yew have timee cx
Back to top Go down
Mirum

Mirum

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Lately, I've been getting into more advanced RPs! So hopefully I should be more active and have better posts. And yes, this is Sora. My sister thought it was a good idea to make multiple e-mail accounts on the same site. I forgot my password, and since my e-mail account was locked, I couldn't find a way to ressurect my first and only Sora. One day in the future, I should get my password back and return to my Sora.

(And on a different note, Ms. Goat should be giving birth in less than 10 days!)
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:58 am

Hi, Sora! I killed Kimi off :c but I made her a daughter!

How old is yewr goat? Cx
Back to top Go down
Mirum

Mirum

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:45 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! KIMI!!! At least Sora will have a friend. He'll have a hard time dealing with his new sister.

And I believe she is 3 or 4, and the children are probably coming this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About my disappearing act...   About my disappearing act... Empty

Back to top Go down

About my disappearing act...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Explore Out of Character (OOC) :: Talk and Chat-
Jump to: