The Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAbout UsSearchLatest imagesAbout UsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Rain Pack
Please read the Rules and Regulations before joining.
Visit the Den and meet the pack
Become Affiliates in the Guest board
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:< 85666811

Spring
June

Weather Forecast
Summer fell upon the Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch up higher, but it's still too soon in the season for any heat waves. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey -similar to the day. With the warm weather comes our favorite: rain showers! These sporadic showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.

Natural Disasters

None

Season Changes
September 22nd

Mating: Higher Ranks Only (optional)
Birthing: No

That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evanella

Evanella

That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:< Empty
PostSubject: That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:<   That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:< EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:43 am

Hey guise, how are you? Uhm I just want to say at times I feel alone when i'm on since noone is ever on when I am. I come here to talk and chat wif others but yea... Where are you all D:
Back to top Go down
Kikiani Chiisaki

Kikiani Chiisaki

PostSubject: Re: That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:<   That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:< EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Sorry Evanella. School started. Trying to raise money so I can go to a concert with my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Rixen

Rixen

PostSubject: Re: That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:<   That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:< EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 am

Yeah. School started and my teachers haven't stopped handing out homework. Plus I also work after school.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:<   That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:< EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Same here. School started, dance started, doctors for therapy, and tons of homework has been the reason of my lack of presence. Along with my computer getting viruses.
Back to top Go down
Evanella

Evanella

PostSubject: Re: That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:<   That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:< EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 am

I understand ;( I just feel.. Alone o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:<   That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:< Empty

Back to top Go down

That chat box at the bottom of teh page! D:<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rain Pack :: Explore Out of Character (OOC) :: Talk and Chat-
Jump to: